Become a Longmont Observer Sponsor
Longmont Observer is more than an online locally-focused news source. We are a public-service, 501c3 nonprofit organization that binds, informs and engages people in our community.
By becoming a Longmont Observer sponsor, you are demonstrating your support of nonpartisan, community-driven, locally-focused news and that informed discourse amongst our residents will lead to a better, more informed Longmont.
You also believe that sponsors should play no role in guiding the journalism produced by the Longmont Observer.
Sponsorship Placement & Price
Article Sidebar. Content Size: Width 300px x Height 250px. Price: $7 / day
Article Header.Content Size: Width 468px x Height 60px. Price $14 / day
Article Footer. Content Size: Width 468px x Height 60px. Price $4 / day
What can the content mention or display:
- Company name, company logo, product lines, and contact information (web address, phone number, physical address.
- A slogan and/or value-neutral description of your services and/or goods acknowledging your support for the Longmont Observer.
What can the content NOT mention or display:
- Qualitative or comparative language.
- Price or indicating saving money or value.
- A call-to-action such as purchasing, selling, or using your products and/or services.
Payment is due 30 days from receipt of the invoice. Electronic payment is preferred.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Sergio Angeles at email@example.com.