PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: May 16, 2018
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 3rd and Emery St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the meeting minutes
April 25, 2018
The following item is a public hearing item:
6. Jeremy’s Garage Variance, PZR 2018-5, Senior Planner Karen Bryant
Proposal: Variance application for a new motor vehicle repair use. The 250′ residential protection standard is encroached upon, requiring a variance approval from the Planning & Zoning Commission. The nearest residential subdivision is Sienna Park
Location: Jeremy’s Garage, 1300 Kansas Ave
7. Final Call – Public Invited to Be Heard
8. Items from the Commission
9. Items from the Council Representative
10. Items from the Director of Planning & Development Services