Friday, July 5
- Time: 12-8 p.m.
- Location: 350 Terry St., Longmont
Arepas Caribbean is importing taste and tradition, serving up island favorites culled from a myriad of exotic cuisines. Of course you’re getting arepas, the namesake item done authentically in Colombian style. But that’s just the beginning of this full bodied menu built to satisfy, out to transport your tastebuds to a world of flavor.
- 10 Minute Natural Yeast / Sourdough Bread
Kitchen Company, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Barley Har Har Comedy Night
300 Suns Brewing, 7:30 pm
- Family Night
Crackpots Pottery Studio, 6pm (start time)-10pm
Saturday, July 6
- Time: 6:30-7 p.m.
- Location: Left Hand Yoga Studio, 1811 Hover St. Ste. H, Longmont
This class will be led by a different teacher each week in rotation to give you the opportunity meet them and see how awesome they are. If there is a 5th Saturday, the teacher will be a surprise.
- 1st Saturday of the month / Warm Yin Yoga with James Allison
- 2nd Saturday of the month / Kundalini Yoga with Martin Cash
- 3rd Saturday of the month / Qigong with Joshin Bogatin
- 4th Saturday of the month / Vinyasa Flow with Heather Hottovy
OUT Boulder County Pool Party
- Time: 6-9 p.m.
- Location: Sunset Pool, 1900 Longs Peak Ave., Longmont
It’s time to swim and take some time to appreciate all of Out Boulder County’s amazing volunteers! We’ve reserved Sunset Pool again for the LGBTQ and Allied community. Join us at the Sunset Pool, 1900 Longs Peak Ave., Longmont, CO.
Saturday, July 6th, 6-9 PM
We have the full facility to ourselves, which includes slides, diving boards, a sandy beach, a grassy lawn and lots of room for socializing for those who don’t want to swim.
$10 suggested donation but no one will be turned away!
The event is a potluck, with drinks and paper goods supplied. All ages welcome. No alcohol or tobacco, or running by the pool. Bring your own pool toys and get ready for a fun evening of volunteer appreciation!
If you would like more information for this event, please contact Juan Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date Night
Crackpots Pottery Studio, 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Live Music!
Bootstrap Brewing, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Winterland – Grateful Dead Tribute
The Dickens Tavern & Opera House, 08:00 pm
Sunday, July 7
- Time: 4-6 p.m.
- Location: St. Vrain Cidery, 350 Terry St. Ste 130, Longmont
Your New Favorite Band at Your Favorite Cidery! High-Octane Guitars + Vinyl Hits + Commotion = Sunday Funday!
- Bend & Brew – Donation Yoga Class
Bootstrap Brewing, 11:30am – 1:00pm
- Bootstrap LOCO Ukulele Jam
Bootstrap Brewing, 2pm – 4pm
St. Vrain Cidery, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
How much do you value the Longmont Observer?
As Longmont’s only nonprofit newsroom, our only vested interest is to supply you with quality, nonpartisan, community-driven, Longmont-focused journalism. But, we need your help. We depend on our members to help us report Longmont news and to keep our journalism available and accessible by all. If you value what we do at the Longmont Observer, please show us with your support.