Sergio R. Angeles, president & co-founder of the Longmont Observer, sits down to interview Pastor Gary Jefferson, CEO of Agape Family Services in Longmont, CO, to learn more about the organization and how they are helping those who are homeless in Longmont.
Agape Family Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. According to their website: As a member of the Longmont body of Christ, as an expression of our faith, Agape Longmont serves our neighbors with shelter, food, jobs, and encouragement in the name of Jesus.
Some of the questions that were asked during the interview:
- What is Agape Family Services? What does it do? What is its mission? When was it started?
- How does Agape help the homeless in Longmont?
- Who is allowed to use Agape’s services?
- How are you collaborating with similar organizations on a local level?
- How do you differ from other similar organizations in Longmont?
- What is your current take on the homeless situation in Longmont?
- What is your solution, if any, for ending homelessness in Longmont?
How much do you value the Longmont Observer?
As Longmont’s only nonprofit newsroom, our only vested interest is to supply you with quality, nonpartisan, community-driven, Longmont-focused journalism. But, we need your help. We depend on our members to help us report Longmont news and to keep our journalism available and accessible by all. If you value what we do at the Longmont Observer, please show us with your support.