Topics include, but are not limited to:
- The new land development code and how it affects businesses and residents of Longmont.
- Progress on homelessness.
- Where’s the city on the 3 bond issues totaling $32 million that’s on the ballot in November?
- Why did we have a letter opposing the citizenship question on the 2020 ballot?
- The recent discussions on metro and special tax districts.
- Prairie dog outrage.
- The 30% jump in cost for the Windy Gap water project
- Railroad Quiet Zones
Do you have questions that you would like Scott to ask city council members? Comment below.