PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
CIVIC CENTER COMPLEX, 350 KIMBARK ST.
DATE: March 20, 2019
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
PLACE: City Council Chambers, Civic Center Complex, 3rd and Emery St.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
4. Public invited to be heard
5. Approval of the minutes:
6. Cinnamon Park Senior Apartments PUD Development Plan Approval Extension, PZR 2019-2, Senior Planner Karen Bryant
The following are public hearing items:
7. Baker Street Townhomes Preliminary Subdivision Plat, PZR 2019-3, Principal Planner Ava Pecherzewski
Proposal: An application has been submitted to subdivide a 1.21-acre parcel at 1301
Baker Street into 14 separate lots for the purpose of developing 14 townhomes. Access to the homes will be from a new internal private driveway running behind the development as well as street frontage access along Baker Street.
Location: 1301 Baker Street
Proposal: An application has been submitted to subdivide a 0.88-acre parcel at 630 15th Avenue into 15 separate lots for the purpose of developing 15 townhomes. Access to the homes will be from a new internal public alley running through the development as well as street frontage access along 15th Avenue and Terry Street. A detention pond outlot will be provided on the southeast corner of the parcel along 15th Avenue.
Location: 630 15th Avenue (Northeast corner of 15th Avenue & Terry Street)
9. Final call – public invited to be heard
10. Items from the Commission
11. Items from the Council Representative
12. Items from the Planning & Development Services Director
How much do you value the Longmont Observer?
As Longmont’s only nonprofit newsroom, our only vested interest is to supply you with quality, nonpartisan, community-driven, Longmont-focused journalism. But, we need your help. We depend on our members to help us report Longmont news and to keep our journalism available and accessible by all. If you value what we do at the Longmont Observer, please show us with your support.