Join us on Wednesday, March 4, for an evening of collaboration surrounding different modes of transportation throughout Longmont.
The event will be held at the Longmont Museum from 5 to 7 p.m, and will follow the schedule below.
- Presentations from 5:15 to 6 p.m.
- City of Longmont: Jim Angstadt. As the Director of Engineering Services for Public Works and Natural Resources, Angstadt oversees the
design, construction and maintenance of both small and large transportation and public infrastructure improvement projects.
- Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT): Sophie Shulman. As the Chief of Innovative Mobility at CDOT, Shulman focuses on transit, mobility options and new transportation technologies such as connected, autonomous and electric vehicles.
- Bicycle Colorado: Pete Piccolo. As the Executive Director of Bicycle Colorado, Piccolo is responsible for strategic planning, staff leadership and implementing initiatives and policies to advance the organization’s mission: Encouraging and promoting bicycling, increasing safety, improving conditions and providing a voice for bicyclists in Colorado.
- Hear industry experts’ thoughts on innovative mobility, sustainable transportation and the future of capital improvements in
- Exhibits and Conversation from 6 to 7 p.m.
- City projects: Learn about upcoming and ongoing street and trail projects throughout the City.
- Community partners: Get to know local organizations focused on commuting, cycling, safety, sustainability and more.
For more information, email your questions to email@example.com or call our Customer Service Center at (303) 651-8416.
Click to download
the flyer in English.
Haz clic aquí para descargar el folleto en Español.