Would you like to share your opinions about important local issues impacting Longmont? Here are some simple guidelines to help you submit your thoughts to the Longmont Observer:
- Keep it local to Longmont.
- We review all submissions for grammar, spelling, and conciseness. We’ll never edit your submission without your approval.
- We only publish submission exclusive to the Longmont Observer.
- We do not have a word count limit.
- We’ll need your first and last name, as well as your phone number and address. The Longmont Observer will never publish your phone number and address.
- We do not accept PDF or word file submissions.
To submit your opinion, please email email@example.com or use the google form at the bottom of this page. Instructions for sending via email are down below.
Submitting via Email:
If you are submitting your opinion piece via email, please read the following instructions:
- Please send your opinion piece to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make the subject of the email be the title of your opinion piece
- Please add the content of your opinion piece to the body of the email. Additionally, please include your name, phone number, and address at the bottom of the email.
- We will not accept Word files or PDF file submissions.
Failure to follow the email submission guidelines may result in the Longmont Observer being unable to publish your opinion piece.